- More than $5 million in tournament winnings
- Three World Series of Poker final tables
- Author of Winning Poker Tournaments One Hand at a Time, Vols. I and II
LocationGolden Nugget, Las Vegas
Price: $1895.00 / Sold Out
This camp is unavailable now.
An intensive hands-on workshop designed to take you through every stage of a tournament…from the opening rounds to the final table.
Once you’ve grasped the fundamentals of no-limit hold’em tournaments, the key to continued improvement is hand analysis. Learning to analyze hands in real time and after the fact is critical to maximizing your profit at the table. In this two-day workshop, you’ll work with a team of top pros to build on the foundations taught at the Tournament Camp and delve deep into the intricacies of the game.
Learn to Analyze a Hand Like a Pro
Using specially designed poker simulation software the Pros will play hands in front of you and guide you, step by step, through the decision-making process. For each hand, the pros will identify which conditions are most important, ask a series of strategic questions, and determine which action is the best option. Throughout the process, your questions are encouraged, and each hand will be thoroughly explored. Soon you’ll find yourself becoming more aware of the nuances that should go into each and every decision at the table.
Get Valuable Feedback on Your Game
In live labs, you’ll play hands in front of the Pros and they will reinforce your good decisions, correct your mistakes, and help you reveal the thought process behind your actions. You’ll learn to understand every decision you face at the table, and to develop your own unique playing style. Since this is an advanced, alumni-only class, you’ll be working and playing with far more skilled opponents. This is your chance to learn more about how they think, so you can exploit similar opponents in the future.
Match Your Decisions Against the Pros
Throughout the Clinic, you’ll compete in several Tournament Challenges, where your skills will be put to the test. After you take the challenge, the Pros will play the same exact hands in front of the class, and analyze their decisions as they go. This will give you the opportunity to get immediate feedback on your play, because you’ll be able compare your decisions to those of the Pros. This will help you to solidify your strengths, and identify your weaknesses.
You learned the skills needed to win at the WPT Tournament Camp—now master them at the Tournament Clinic.
The Tournament Clinic offers you…
- A high ratio of Pros to students
- Personalized attention addressing your specific areas of weakness
- Extensive analysis of more than a hundred hands
- Detailed breakdown of hands played by famous “TV Pros”
- Professional critique of how you played specific hands
- Techniques for analyzing nearly every poker situation imaginable
- Constant evaluation and feedback of your game
You will leave the Tournament Clinic with all your No Limit Hold’em Tournament questions answered . . . guaranteed.
- Played over 2 million hands of poker
- World Series of Poker Circuit Champion
- WPT Director of Training and Curriculum
- High-stakes cash game player
- Became one of the World Poker Tour's first instructors in 2005
- Poker columnist, Bluff Magazine, All-In, Casino Player
- Member of the Poker Hall of Fame
- World Series of Poker bracelet winner
- Former editor and publisher of Card Player magazine